|Monday||08:00 – 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 – 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday||08:00 – 18:00|
|Friday||08:00 – 18:00|
When We Are Closed
The Practice will be closed:
- Between 18:00 and 08:00 Monday to Friday
- At weekends, from 18:00 Friday to 08:00 Monday
- On Bank Holidays
- During protected learning time
When the practice is closed a service is provided by NHS 24. In order to obtain medical advice at these times, please call:
NHS 24 – Dial 111
A receptionist in the emergency call centre will answer your call. They will either:
- Arrange for you to speak to a doctor or nurse
- Invite you to attend an out of hours centre (Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy) to be seen by a doctor
- Arrange a home visit if you are too ill to visit the centre
You will be redirected to NHS 24 if you call the Practice telephone number out of hours.
NHS 24 also has a website which provides comprehensive up-to-date health information and self-care advice for people in Scotland – www.nhs24.com
If you have any difficulties contacting NHS 24 please dial the operator on 100.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Opening Times & Info
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Bank Street Medical Group
The Health Centre
Bank Street. Cupar, KY15 4JN
Telephone: 01334 651201
New Patient Register
To make things easier for you to register, download a New Patient Registration Form and New Patient Questionnaire. Complete these at your leisure, print them off and bring them into the practice. It is practice policy to ask for the completed forms to be accompanied by photographic ID and proof of your address. Click here for more information on the Registration process.
Our Nursing team runs multiple clinics each week. Click here to find out more about the clinics we run dealing with Chronic Disease Management.
Latest Practice News
- Having an ill child can be a very scary experience for parents. If you understand more about the illness it can help you feel more in control. This booklet is for parents and deals with common infections in children who are normally well. Click here to view or download.