Practice Pharmacy Team
We have a pharmacist or pharmacy technician working in the practice, most days. You can speak to a member of the Pharmacy Team by telephone or in person. Please ask the practice staff to arrange this.
The pharmacy team can help you to understand the medicines that you take and get the best from them:
- Deal with medicines and prescription queries.
- Review your medicines with you:
- When you leave hospital, or following a change to your medication.
- To help with long term condition such as pain.
- When you join the practice as a new patient
- If you live in a care home
Opening Times & Info
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Bank Street Medical Group
The Health Centre
Bank Street. Cupar, KY15 4JN
Telephone: 01334 651201
New Patient Register
To make things easier for you to register, download a New Patient Registration Form and New Patient Questionnaire. Complete these at your leisure, print them off and bring them into the practice. It is practice policy to ask for the completed forms to be accompanied by photographic ID and proof of your address. Click here for more information on the Registration process.
Our Nursing team runs multiple clinics each week. Click here to find out more about the clinics we run dealing with Chronic Disease Management.
Latest Practice News
- Having an ill child can be a very scary experience for parents. If you understand more about the illness it can help you feel more in control. This booklet is for parents and deals with common infections in children who are normally well. Click here to view or download.