Chronic Disease Management
We recognise the importance of risk reduction and primary intervention through our chronic disease management clinics, advice on diet and exercise and successful management of high blood pressure and the use of cholesterol lowering medication.
Patients who have been diagnosed as having the following conditions are included in the appropriate chronic disease register:
- Chronic Heart Disease (CHD)
- Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Diabetes (Type 2) – (Type 1)
- Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease (COPD)
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA)
- Mental Health
If you are included within any of the registers, the practice will invite you to attend regular reviews to assess your health and ensure you are receiving the appropriate care and medication, if appropriate.
We are required, as part of our contract with the NHS, to invite you to participate in the review of your health relating to your condition.
Opening Times & Info
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Bank Street Medical Group
The Health Centre
Bank Street. Cupar, KY15 4JN
Telephone: 01334 651201
New Patient Register
To make things easier for you to register, download a New Patient Registration Form and New Patient Questionnaire. Complete these at your leisure, print them off and bring them into the practice. It is practice policy to ask for the completed forms to be accompanied by photographic ID and proof of your address. Click here for more information on the Registration process.
Our Nursing team runs multiple clinics each week. Click here to find out more about the clinics we run dealing with Chronic Disease Management, Cryotherapy, Ear Syringing, Travel Vaccinations.
Latest Practice News
- Having an ill child can be a very scary experience for parents. If you understand more about the illness it can help you feel more in control. This booklet is for parents and deals with common infections in children who are normally well. Click here to view or download.